Saturday, March 7, 2009

How does postage work in Belgium


How does postage work in Belgium?
I'm in Belgium on a placement and I don't know how the postage works, can someone tell me how the address format works? and if I have no post box (because I live in student accommodation but I'm sure there isn't a post box) do I collect from the postal office? and what about receiving packages? Thank you
Belgium - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Surname Firstname Streetname number Postcode Town Some will put B- before the postcode and town but is not compulsory. They charge per size. One standard, one non-standard. Be careful with cards. some are odd sizes and they cost more to send, especially abroad. There should be a collection point for mail in the building. If there is a packet delivered and you are not in the postie will leve a card for it to be collected from the post office. You will need id to collect..