Tuesday, September 21, 2010

short term course in Belgium (Study)


short term course in Belgium (Study)?
I want to do a short term course (6 mtnhs -1 year) in belgium. My beloved is in Belgium on Work permit visa and i want to join him. Can some one please suggest me some courses which help me in getting a STUDY VISA... I having diploma in hospitality and travel mgmt. , currently an undergraduate. If there are some management courses..any diploma or any toher course..please suggest me
Belgium - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Whilst there are a lot of study possibilities in both French Speaking part of Belgium and Flanders most if not all are post graduate level: masters or doctors. For more info google "Erasmus" it is the most important scholarship program in the EU.