Friday, October 14, 2011

Belgium visa for my beloved


Belgium visa for my beloved?
Currently I am on work permit visa to belgium..want my faincee to join me...i have checked ...options for me > tourist visa > cohabation visa >study visa tourist visa being short term ...allows only 90 days of stay in a period of 6 months...is extension of tourist visa possible? cohabation visa is tough to get...and proabably i will not be able to provide doc required. study visa...i checked but couldn't find a 1year or 6 month courses near antwerp..my fiancee is undergraduate. so i was looking for soem diploma or certificate courses...exchange program require more planning .. can i get study visa on language courses too... Can someone please suggest some other option...or any info if they have thierr own experience many thanks
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am Belgian. In Spanish: Yo soy un Velga parado.
2 :
apply for tourist visa, while she here get married and then apply for your wife to stay with you on the work visa.... you can also travel to her to get married and then apply for same visa, and her to be with you while you wait on this visa. go here for the forms, fees, etc... www.diplomatie.be/en/travel/visa.asp belgium.visahq.com projectvisa.com/countryinfo.asp?countrycode=be