Sunday, June 7, 2009

Is the processing of work permit (B) for foreigners being affected by political turmoil in belgium


Is the processing of work permit (B) for foreigners being affected by political turmoil in belgium?
How long normally is the processing time for work permit B in belgium? It was actually processed since October 2010 and I was told that it will only take 6-8 wks for me to receive it. Unfortunately, I have not received any updates yet what is the status of my application. I am just afraid that it is already affected by political instability in belgium. By the way, I am supposed to work as a nurse in flanders area.
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i think there may be a slight delay due to this problem. I would trying going there or calling them.