Monday, June 7, 2010

Belgium War Graves- Careers and Internships


Belgium War Graves- Careers and Internships.?
I loved visiting the In Flanders Field Museum in Ypres a few years ago, and as a result I always wanted to do a gap year/voluntary work in Belgium. I really don't know where to begin and how to go about it... just wondered if anyone had any ideas or suggestions :-) I'm in my first year at Uni now, and was wondering about doing something for 3 months in the summer. Any ideas??? I'd be so grateful :) x
International Organizations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The British ones are looked after by the Commonwealth War Graves Authority or Commission. Probably a starting point. They might let you help out unpaid. It is awe inspiring to think of how many there are and what happened.