Thursday, October 14, 2010

Best city to learn French in Belgium


Best city to learn French in Belgium?
Hello everyone, I would like to spend some time in Belgium to work on my French (I'm German), maybe even find an internship at a language school or something along that line. Now what I would like to know from you is which city you'd recommend for that. I've read that Brussels in mainly french speaking, but it's not actually in the French part of Belgium. Is Charleroi nice/interesting? Wikipedia says that it has a high crime rate... And how about Mons? Or other cities? Looking forward to your answers
Belgium - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
don't go to Charleroi, believe me. Mons is not so nice too the accent of Namur is really nice, Liege is also cool. Brussels in manly french speaking even if it's not in the french part it is 95% french Bonne chance!