Sunday, April 1, 2012

is there work for me in beirut


is there work for me in beirut?
Is it hard to find work in beirut??? I'm from Belgium and I would love to work over there... I just don't know if Beirut can use any of my skills. I speak French, English, Dutch and am currently working for the biggest bank of Belgium,KBC, as Technical support (IT). Can anyone tell me the best way to get some information? Thanks!
Lebanon - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Usually IT is a work that could be found a lot. i am an IT at a big company in lebanon (food company) but still the salaries are not that good so i was thinking of going to ksa or something like that. if you have xp you can work with a 3000$ and above ex: alfa, mtc ... if not stay where you are i have a 3 years xp and i gain Sh!t