Saturday, April 14, 2012

My rights to see my son if he's abroad with my ex girlfriend and maintance


My rights to see my son if he's abroad with my ex girlfriend and maintance?
My ex girlfriend moved away with the army and moved to cyprus, She has been there a year but part of the agreement regular access to emails & msn messenger to see him and pictures etc he is 4yrs old, I work in Belgium and she has not been in touch and I have no number for her in Cyprus, What rights/powers do I have, She has not made things easy nor did we part on bad terms, Why do we always get this end of the stick and women call all the shots (equal rights N all ) I'm also on his birth certificate, If that helps things to be more clear.
Parenting - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
NA???? Is that you???
2 :
You need to have something legal drawn up. Then if she still refuses talk to her commanding officer in the army. She can get into alot of trouble with the army if she is not following legal documents.