Saturday, April 21, 2012

I have taken one Antibiotic, without prescription. I feel loaded with medicine


I have taken one Antibiotic, without prescription. I feel loaded with medicine :|?
I have throat infection and a fluctuating mild fever. I did some home remedies, and throat pain seems to have subsided. But, at night I get it again. I ate Strepsils for throat infection and Crocin for fever. I was still feeling uncomfortable. One of my friend gave me 3 Antibiotic of 500mg(don't remember the exact name). I took a pill yesterday, this morning I felt very strange. I feel like am drugged and have mild red eyes. I usually don't eat Antibiotics. Is this normal? Should I take the other 2 tablets too? I am outside my country on work, in Belgium.
Other - Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
RULE: Never take antibiotic without medical supervision. If your friend is not a doctor, then your friend is not doing you any favours. Some people can develop allergic reactions to antibios, and people can even die from taking them. Antibios should only be used as a last resort, they all have side effects, one of which is that they kill the friendly bacteria which we need in our gut for normal digestion.