Thursday, April 21, 2011

How can I stay in Belgium after my visa expires


How can I stay in Belgium after my visa expires?
I have a boyfriend who lives in Brussels and I am planning on moving there soon. I unfortunately do not know much French and I don't know any Dutch. I was wondering how I could work or study there if I know only English until I can become fluent in the two languages in the meantime? Also if not possible, is there any way I can legally live there after my visa expires which is 90 days? Thank you. :)
Belgium - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's close to impossible for a US citizen to get an EU visa to live or work. If you marry him (for real, not just to get a visa), then you should be able to get a spouse visa that lets you live and work there.
2 :
why not go to find out if you can gt an Extension on your visa ? without the visa you cant world or study?or you have to go out of the country get a new visa and go back again?hope it all works out !