Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How to get a job in belgium?when you in Asia


How to get a job in belgium?when you in Asia?
I really want to work abroad in Europe I live in Indonesia and my religion is Christian , i am graduated from my college and i have 5 years experience of work . I have try to the post cv in internet and job portal seems not to work . anyone can help?
Belgium - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you can apply for job there through internet with the help of some job portal like naukri.com etc....and then apply for visa...u can easily get the visa processed if once u get job offer from there....
2 :
You did not say where you live. For a number of countries like Japan, it's not hard, If you live in the Philippines, it's a bit harder (I know because I live in the PI). Depending on your education and specialty, you might find it easy, especially if you work for the government in foreign affairs. For a common job, you'd better go to one of the labor contractors in your country.
3 :
At the risk of disappointing you I would like to paint the REAL picture. At this moment in time it is extremely difficult to get a work permit in the European Union for nationals who are not citizens from one of the member states. The police strictly controls any workplace and illegals are immediately deported and the employer who gave them work is fined high amounts. At this moment from your country there are a lot of young girls who come in (or are brought in by shady characters) on tourist visa (valid 3 to 6 months) and who are promised work as nannies and babysitters. However the reality can be quite different. So I really do not see many possibilities for you unless you would have a very very specialized carreer.
4 :
Sorry forget it for a job here.