Sunday, January 1, 2012

Going away for work? Burden or Pleasure


Going away for work? Burden or Pleasure?
I have got to go to belgium next week for a work conference. Some people think it's glamorous for work to pay for trips away. I will enjoy it when I get there I am sure but I actually feel it's kinda lonely as I won't know anyone, I am in another country in a hotel room and know I sound like a saddo but I'll miss my hubby like crazy. Ah ark at me - lol would any of you like to do traveling with your company?
Other - Family & Relationships - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Travelling with the company would be nice in some ways. But again, you would be alone or possibly with a coworker. Seeing places alone isn't as fun as seeing it with someone you care about but being able to see them is better than not seeing them at all.
2 :
I think it would be fun. Absence makes the heart grow founder.
3 :
if the money is good n u enjoy ur work then see it this way... going for a paid holiday plus u are getting to see a new place. it can get lonely yes, but its an experience :)
4 :
Normally burden. Recently I was out of office of 4 days. Mobile was on. I wanted to be at office.