Saturday, January 21, 2012

How do you deal with difficult/overprotective parents


How do you deal with difficult/overprotective parents?
I am a big girl and i have decided to move to London(i live in Belgium) to work!!! but my parents are acting so over protective and they don't want me to go!!! i have my reasons but they just don't wanna hear them... i can't control my emotions when i don't understand their logic!!! PS: If you are a middle eastern, might understand my situation better!! @hottotrot1_usa, 22 years old
Family - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You didn't say how old you were...how interesting.
2 :
I'm hoping that the reason why your parents don't want you to move to London is because they love you and that will take their beloved daughter a long ways away. No, I don't expect you to understand the reasoning, because you are not a parent. I have found that the older that I get the more I wish I could have my children around me. No, I don't want them to live in my home with me, but I want them within couple hundred miles of my place so that we can visit often.