Monday, March 14, 2011

Would my european iphone work in the States


Would my european iphone work in the States?
I've purchased an iphone in Belgium and I was wondering if when I go to the States for work or vacation it will work, at least over wifi.
Cell Phones & Plans - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it will...just be prepared to pay for crazy international service usage fees....i suggest u adding the international program to ur phone, and then cancel it when you return to ur home nation
2 :
i know when i wanted to buy an iPhone for myself from the states (i live in australia) i was being told it wouldnt work due to gsm or something like that. not sure if its the same over there. my best advice would be to ring up your service provider and ask them. they should know best.