Monday, March 21, 2011

What's the best way to find summer hotel work in the South of France


What's the best way to find summer hotel work in the South of France?
I want to work along the Cote d'Azur during the summer preferably in hotel receptionist work and definately not in bar work. I speak French and English but would prefer to speak more French than English. Does anyone know any websites etc. where receptionists are recruited for summer work. Please don't suggest that I go around to hotels with my CV etc. as I live in Belgium so it's too far for face-to-face interviews. Thanks for all your answers.
Other - France - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
there might be many global hotels in south france such as hyatt, hilton etc. find their address online and why don't you post your resume?
2 :
Google the names of French newspapers and look in their classified/jobs section. They are always looking for people to work in hotels. Bonne chance!!